Publications in 2022
- A. Baltaci, H. Cech, N. Mohan, F. Geyer, V. Bajpai, J. Ott, and D. Schupke, "Analyzing Real-time Video Delivery over Cellular Networks for Remote Piloting Aerial Vehicles." In Proceedings of the 22nd ACM Internet Measurement Conference (IMC ’22), October 25–27, 2022, Nice, France. ACM, New York, NY, USA, 15 pages.
- G. Bartolomeo, S. Baurle, N. Mohan, and J. Ott, "Oakestra: An Orchestration Framework for Edge Computing." In Proceedings of the SIGCOMM '22 Poster and Demo Sessions (SIGCOMM '22). Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, 79–81.
- L. Torres-Figueroa, M. Hörmann, M. Wiese, U.J. Mönich, H. Boche, O. Holschke, M. Geitz. "Implementation of Physical Layer Security into 5G NR Systems and E2E Latency Assessment." IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM 2022), IEEE, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2022
- R. Ferrara, L. Torres-Figueroa, H. Boche, C. Deppe, W. Labidi, U.J. Mönich, V.-C. Andrei. "Implementation and Experimental Evaluation of Reed-Solomon Identification." European Wireless 2022, Dresden, Germany, 2022
- C. Eteke, J. Zhang, and E. Steinbach, "Semantic-SRF: Sparse Multi-view Indoor Semantic Segmentation with Stereo Neural Radiance Fields." 10th European Workshop on Visual Information Processing (EUVIP). 2022.
- E. Hauser, M. Simon, H. Stubbe, S. Gallenmuller, and G. Carle, “Slicing networks with p4 hardware and software targets,” in Proceedings of the ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on 5G and Beyond Network Measurements, Modeling, and Use Cases (5G-MeMU ’22), Amsterdam, Netherlands, pp. 36–42, 2022.
- C. Frisch and M. Pehl, "Beware of the Bias – Statistical Performance Evaluation of Higher-Order Alphabet PUFs," in 2022 IEEE Design, Automation & Test in Europe Conference & Exhibition (DATE), pp. 1005–1010, IEEE, 2022.
- A. Frank, J. Voichtleitner, M. Wiese, H. Boche: Implementation of a Modular Coding Scheme for Secure Communication. IEEE International Conference on Communications, IEEE, 2022.
- M. Baur, M. Wurth, M. Koller, V.-C. Andrei, and W. Utschick, “Csi clustering with variational autoencoding,” in ICASSP 2022-2022 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), pp. 5278–5282, IEEE, 2022.
- S. Gallenmuller, E. Hauser, and G. Carle, “Prototyping prototyping facilities: Developing and bootstrapping testbeds,” in 2022 IFIP Networking WKSHPS: SLICES Scientific Instruments to support digital infrastructure science (IFIP Networking 2022 WKSHPS SLICES), Catania, Italy, Jun. 2022.
- F. Wiedner, M. Helm, S. Gallenmuller, and G. Carle, “Hvnet: Hardware-assisted virtual networking on a single physical host,” IEEE INFOCOM WKSHPS: Computer and Networking Experimental Research using Testbeds (CNERT 2022)(INFOCOM WKSHPS CNERT 2022)., Virtual Event, May 2022.
- S. Janardhanan and C. Mas-Machuca, "Modeling and Evaluation of a Data Center Sovereignty," 18th International Conference on the Design of Reliable Communication Networks (DRCN), 2022, pp. 1-8, doi: 10.1109/DRCN53993.2022.9758037.
- M. Zalbagi Darestani, J. Liu, and R. Heckel, "Test-Time Training Can Close the Natural Distribution Shift Performance Gap in Deep Learning Based Compressed Sensing", in Proceedings of the 39th International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), 2022.
- S. Janardhanan and C. Mas-Machuca, "Modeling and Evaluation of a Data Center Sovereignty with Software Failures", The 6th International Conference on System Reliability and Safety, 2022.
- A. Prado, D. Gölitz, F. Mehmeti, W. Kellerer. "Proportionally Fair Resource Allocation Considering Geometric Blockage Modeling for Improved Mobility Management in 5G". In Proceedings of the 18th ACM International Symposium on QoS and Security for Wireless and Mobile Networks (Q2SWinet ’22), October 24–28, 2022, Montreal, QC, Canada.
Publications in 2021
- A. Prado, H. Vijayaraghavan, and W. Kellerer. "ECHO: Enhanced Conditional Handover boosted by Trajectory Prediction." 2021 IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM). 2021.
- M. Simon, H. Stubbe, D. Scholz, S. Gallenmüller, and G. Carle, “High-Performance Match-Action Table Updates from within Programmable Software Data Planes,” in 4th P4 Workshop in Europe (EUROP4), Virtual Event. Dec. 2021.
- S. Gallenmüller, F. Wiedner, J. Naab, and G. Carle, “Ducked Tails: Trimming the Tail Latency of(f) Packet Processing Systems,” in 3rd International Workshop on High-Precision, Predictable, and Low-Latency Networking (HiPNet 2021), Izmir, Turkey, Oct. 2021.